Cellular & Stem Cell Treatments
Stem Cell Therapies and Treatments from Autism to Spinal Cord Injuries
Qualified patients Receive Mobilized Peripheral Blood-Derived Autologous Stem Cell Therapies and the Best Medical Care...
We aim to achieve the highest possible results, while adhering to the highest levels of patient safety.
A partial list of conditions we will see for Stem Cell Treatments:
27. Rejuvenation for Body
- Patient's own Bone Marrow Stem Cells that have been mobilized to the peripheral blood, collected via a noninvasive procedure, isolated and then provided back to the patient for treatment.
- Stem Cells act as a repair system for the body, replenishing adult tissues.
- Embryonic stem cells are not available nor recommended at this time.
- These stem cells have the ability to renew themselves through cell divisions, and they can change (differentiate) into a broad range of specialized cell types.
- Can act as a repair system for the body and replenish dying cells;
- Have the ability to regenerate new tissue, and even regenerate an entire organ from a cell.
- Can be harvested from a variety of sources in the body but the best and most abundant source is:
- Mobilized Peripheral Blood Stem Cells - Mobilized from the Bone Marrow using G-CSF
- No rejection or Graft vs Host Disease Risk since stem cells are harvested directly from the patient’s own body (Autologous)
With Stem Cell Treatments, we also offer:
- Nutritional IV Supplementation
- Longevity Medicine
- Platelet Rich Plasma
We can attempt to treat your condition using your own (autologous) stem cells via Mobilizing your Peripheral Blood. To do so, we use human G-CSF (Neupogen/filgrastim). It is our hope to help you see some improvement, no matter how large or small, however the results cannot be guaranteed. Each patient is unique and thus each patient will respond differently to treatment.
Treatments are divided into 4-5 days depending on your cellular counts:
- Day 1-4: Consultation/Exam, Nutritional Supplementation (IV, IM, and Oral), Preparation and Mobilization of Peripheral blood via injections with Granulocyte-Colony Stimulating Factor (G-CSF). This aims to increase the number of stem cells in the bone marrow and mobilize these stem cells from the bone marrow to your peripheral blood
- Day 3-4: Calculation to assure a sufficient number of mobilized cells is reached, we then harvest the stem cells via the Blood, which is then isolated and processed in Laboratory.
- Day 4 or 5: The processed cells are re-infused systemically intravenously, and/or locally via Intraarticular, Intramuscular, Intranasal, Retrobulbar, or Intervertebral administration
General cost of the treatment for all G-CSF and Nutritional Injections, along with 2 infusions (IV, IM) is $10,500.00 USD, while specialized injections and additional specialists or infusions incur an additional cost. Fees are inclusive of airport transfers, and 1-night accommodation at the nearby first class, resort/hotel.
A 25% deposit is required to book and reserve an appointment. The earliest dates available are normally at least 1-month prior to deposit receipt. Please provide a Cardio-Pulmonary (CP) clearance, Complete blood count (CBC), Platelet count, and Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR) 2 weeks prior to your arrival.
Should you require more information, feel free to contact us anytime.