Cellular & Stem Cell Treatments
Stem Cell Therapies and Treatments from Autism to Spinal Cord Injuries
Qualified patients Receive Mobilized Peripheral Blood-Derived Autologous Stem Cell Therapies and/or Autologous Mesenchymal (Adipose-derived) Stem Cells along with the Best Medical Care...
We aim to achieve the best possible results, while adhering to the highest levels of patient safety.
A partial list of conditions we will see for Stem Cell Treatments:
27. Rejuvenation for Body
Patient's own Bone Marrow Stem Cells that have been mobilized to the peripheral blood, collected via a noninvasive procedure, isolated and then provided back to the patient for treatment, or:
- Patient's own Adipose sample is collected via a painless procedure, the stem cells are isolated and then provided back to the patient for treatment.
- Stem Cells act as a repair system for the body, replenishing adult tissues.
- Embryonic stem cells are not available nor recommended at this time.
- These stem cells have the ability to renew themselves through cell divisions and they can change (differentiate) into a broad range of specialized cell types.
- Can act as a repair system for the body and replenish dying cells;
- Have the ability to regenerate new tissue, and even regenerate an entire organ from a cell.
- Can be harvested from a variety of sources in the body. The best and most abundant source is:
- Mobilized Peripheral Blood Stem Cells - Mobilized from the Bone Marrow using G-CSF
- No rejection or Graft vs Host Disease Risk using our methods since the stem cells are harvested directly from the patient’s own body (Autologous).
With Stem Cell Treatments, we also offer:
- Nutritional IV Supplementation
- Longevity Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Ayurvedic Medicine
- Platelet Rich Plasma
We can attempt to treat your condition using your own (autologous) stem cells via Mobilizing your Peripheral Blood and/or Adipose derivation. We use human G-CSF (Neupogen/filgrastim) to mobilize stem cells from the bone marrow to the peripheral blood. It is our hope to help you see improvement, no matter how large or small; however the results cannot be guaranteed. Each patient is unique and thus each patient will respond differently to treatment.
Treatments are either over 1-2 days or divided into 4-5 days(or longer) depending on your isolated cellular counts and treatment method(s) chosen.
For Mobilized Peripheral Blood:
- Day 1-4: Consultation/Exam, Nutritional Supplementation (IV, IM, and Oral), Preparation and Mobilization of Peripheral blood via injections with Granulocyte-Colony Stimulating Factor (G-CSF). This aims to increase the number of stem cells in the bone marrow and mobilize these stem cells from the bone marrow to your peripheral blood
- Day 3-4: Calculation to assure a sufficient number of mobilized cells is reached, we then harvest the stem cells via the Blood, which is then isolated and processed in Laboratory.
- Day 4 or 5: The processed cells are re-infused systemically intravenously, and/or locally via Intraarticular, Intramuscular, Intranasal, Retrobulbar, or Intervertebral administration.
The cost of the treatments vary between ₱1,000,000 - ₱2,000,000, while specialized injections and additional specialists or infusions incur an additional cost. Fees are inclusive of airport transfers, and accommodation at one of the many nearby resort/hotels.
A 25% deposit is required to book and reserve an appointment. The earliest dates available are normally 1-month after a deposit is received. A Cardio-Pulmonary (CP) clearance, Complete blood count (CBC), Platelet count, and Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR) is required for approval.
Should you require more information, feel free to contact us anytime.